This Award can lead to progression pathways in the Information Technology and Digital Media sectors with previous Learners progressing on to business orientated College courses and Graphics / Games design courses in Ballyfermot College of Further Education. The Award also provides valuable administrative skills required as a base level for office and clerical roles and employment by incorporating ECDL equivalent skills.
- Computer Applications
- Digital Media Technology
- Work Experience
- Information Technology Skills
- Personal & Interpersonal Development
How It Works
In our Centre, we work at your pace and an individual plan is created for each learner based on where they are at. This allows us to have a continuous intake of Learners during the year.
Our Learners receive a training allowance for attending the Centre which is a huge incentive for young people today to have some of their own income.
Register Online Here!
Criteria for Applying
- Be aged between 16 and 21
- Have finished school or be referred by your school
- Want to participate in training and education
- Priority will be given to young people who have not completed second level education
For more information and if you need assistance applying, please drop in and ask to speak to Jenny or Audrey in Cherry Orchard Equine Centre.